Winter Sun Holidays
The perfect destination for an off-season break to relax and unwind by the nature and beaches
There are so many good reasons for you to book your winter holidays in the Algarve, let us unveil some of them for you:
- mild climate and long hours of sunshine
- winter temperatures: 15ºC to 18ºC
- a calm atmosphere
- Cycling and walking paths for your morning or afternoon walks
- Dolphin watching, stand-up paddle, surf, windsurf, big game fishing or shark fishing
- Boat tours to visit the natural sea caves along the coast
- The best European golf courses are just minutes away
- Day trips to historical villages like Silves, Alte, Salir and Faro.
- Authentic gastronomy, with a special highlight for fish and seafood “cataplanas”, will make you fall in love with this region.
Our reception team will be happy to let you know about all the activities the Algarve has to offer for your winter stay.
Self-Catering Apartments from Studio to 3 Bedroom Apartments or Villas
Located at a 15 minute-walk from Vilamoura’s marina and the beach, Pinhal da Marina sets in a large green area with gardens and pine trees. The resort offers a large choice of apartments from studios to three-bedroom units for 2 to 8 people, with spacious balconies and terraces overlooking the pools or gardens. All balconies are equipped with sun loungers, outdoor tables and chairs. The apartments have a privileged south-facing position for you to relax and enjoy the sunshine hours.
Free services at your disposal at the resort:
- Ping-pong table
- Playing field to play five-a-side football, handball or basketball
- Petanque field
- Beach volley/Badmington
- Car parking
- Free internet access in the public areas (restaurant/ bar and reception)
Special conditions for long stays
Save up to 40% in long stays (*) and also:
- Welcome pack:
Bottle of water
- 10% discount on meals at PinMar restaurant (excluding beverages and snacks).
- A bike rental day
- Entrance fee for the archaeological station of Cerro da Vila
(*) minimum stay of 14 nights except bookings for May, June, July, August and September.